Edmonton Furnaces, Edmonton Heating Service | About Us
Our company started with one man and one van on a mission to provide unbeatable customer service and comfort at a affordable price. Back in the fall of 2001, The Furnace Company started out of a Forest Heights garage; we outgrew that location within 17 months.
In January of 2003, we moved into our 99 St. location with a fully operational show room and much-needed warehouse space. Late that year we became a Lennox dealer, which proved to be a turning point in the company.
Our growth has continued through the years. We have been humbled by many awards bestowed upon us.
- 2003 Lennox Centurion Award (awarded to the top 150 out of 8500 dealers in North America)
- 2004 Lennox Centurion Award
- 2004 Lennox Western Canada Signature Collection sales and Variable Speed sales awards
- 2005 Lennox Centurion Award
- 2006 Circle of Excellence Award (awarded to the top 60 dealers in North America)
- 2006 Lennox Western Canada Signature collection sales award
- 2007 Dave Lennox Award (the big one - top 25 dealers in North America) No one in Edmonton had ever won it before.
- 2007 Lennox Western Canada Signature collection award
- 2007 BBB 5 years of trust award
- 2008 Consumer's Choice Award for Business Excellence This was an honor, as it showed the appreciation of our customers.
- 2008 Dave Lennox award (the big one - top 25 dealers in North America) Our second year winning this award.
- 2008 Lennox Signature Collection Award
- 2009 Lennox Western Canadian Marketing Award
- 2009 Dave Lennox Award (the big one - top 25 dealers in North America) Our third year to accept this accolade.
- 2009 Consumer's Choice Award
- 2010 Consumer's Choice Award
- 2010 Dave Lennox Award (the big one - top 25 dealers in North America) Our fourth year to accept this accolade.
We did not list all of these awards to brag. Quite simply, the purpose was to show that we are the largest Lennox dealer in the Edmonton area, which should give comfort in your buying decision.
In 2006, it became evident that we had outgrown our current location. We had a staff of 26 operating out of 2000 square feet. It was like working in a sardine can. After much careful searching, we acquired the land for our new location and broke ground in June of 2008. We will continue to strive to have the best brands, fully trained staff and the small company feel.
In 2011, we will be celecbrating our 10 year anniversary with a special event that will include Dave Lennox & Shell Busey whom will be onsite. Keep checking back to our website for more details.
Like we have always said, "Maybe you don’t want to shop every heating shop in town - we understand. You just want to be treated fairly and honestly." So do thousands of customers in Edmonton and the surrounding area. That’s why we have continued to grow.
LET US PROVE IT TO YOU! Come see us at 8545 Coronet Road, right behind the Tim Hortons on Argyle Rd and 86 St.